Wednesday 1 January 2014

Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For KidsA

Very Funny Clean Jokes
Source link:-Google.com.pk
“Ok everyone,” said the the instructor at the birthing class trying to get everyone’s attention. “We are going to do an exercise now, that’s purpose is to  help the men sympathize with their partners.”
“We have here what’s called a pregnancy suit,” said the woman instructor, holding up an artificial stomach with a strap.  ”This imitates the feeling of being pregnant.” Which Husband volunteers to be the first one to try it on?”
“I will” said one man, taking the suit and trying it on.  ”This isn’t too bad said the man walking around. I think I could get used to this.” “Ok”, said the instructor smiling, “now I would like you to bend down and pick up my pen from the floor.”
“You want me to pick it up?”  he said hesitantly,  ”just as I would if I was pregnant?” “Yes!” said the instructor.
“Honey,” said the man turning to his spouse “do you mind picking up that pen for me?”
Do you know a corny joke that you think there is just nothing more funny, nothing more corny than,  in the entire world?  Post your favorite corny joke in the comments  and see what everyone else thinks of it!
“Mom, Dad, sit down.  I have something very important to tell you,” said Samantha, upon her return home from college after graduation. “I met a guy  who lives near the college that I really like and we decided we are going to get married!”
“Oh Samantha! I am so happy for you!” Gushed her Mom giving her a big hug, “I hope you two will be really happy together! I can’t wait to meet him!”
“Tell us more about him” said her Dad, “does he have any money?”
“Oh Dad! Is that all you men ever think about?
That was the first question he asked me about you too!”
“Hi! My name is Gertrude,” said the lady next to him on the plane.  ”It’s so nice to meet you! I’m flying to New York for my grandson’s third birthday. I’m so excited! I remember when he was just a little thumbkin and now he’s already three!  It’s really hard to believe. He’s the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen! You know what?  Hold on, I think I might have a picture on me.  Let me take a look in my purse, yes, here it is, just look at him, isn’t he adorable. Do you see his dimple on his left cheek? Simply adorable! I could stare at his picture all day.
Oh my, and you should hear him on the phone!  He is just the cutest, he says to me in the cutest voice “Hi Grandma!” It just gets me all teary eyed.”
After what seemed like two hours for the poor man sitting next to her, Gertrude seemed to realize that perhaps she was talking a bit too much. “You know, I feel terrible! Here I am just talking and talking without letting you get in a word edgewise!


Tell me..what do you think about my Grandson!”
“Sir you have got to help!” said the tearful man at the door. “There is a family that I know very well that is in desperate need of money. The Father has been out of a job for over a year, they have five kids at home with barely a bit of food to eat. The worst part is, that they are about to kicked out of the house and they will be left on the streets without a roof over their heads!” The man concluded with one last heart wrenching sob.

“Well,” said the man at the door, “that really is a sad story. Why don’t you come inside and we’ll talk about it a little more.”

“So how much money is needed exactly?” asked the man when they were both seated.

“Oh it’s really terrible”, said the man starting up again, “why just for the rent $3000 is needed by tomorrow otherwise they’ll be kicked out onto the streets.”

“How do you know so much about this situation?” asked the man as he reached for his check book.

“Well,” said the man breaking down once more “they are my tenants.”
“Harry,” whined Mary, to her husband of 20 years. “What should I do?! I’m not ready for old age! I’m only 40 years old but I look and feel like I’m over 55! My face is all wrinkly, my back is bent over, and my hair is all thinned out.”

“Well,” said Harry after looking her up and down, “There is one thing about you that still works as good as new.”

“Oh Harry!” said Mary sitting down next to her husband, “you always know just what to say! What are you referring to?”

“Never mind” said Harry looking down.

“C’mon Harry, please tell me what you were referring to.”

“Mary, please don’t make me.”

“Harry I insist.”


“Well I was going to remark about how your eyesight seems to be working just fine!”
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA
Very Funny Clean Jokes In Hidni For Facebook Status For Facebook For Friends For Girls In English In Urdu For Teenagers For kidsA

No comments:

Post a Comment